Smooth and refreshing, in an innovative solution that’s fit for any business. Enjoy delicious cold brew and nitro cold brew without the hassle of heavy kegs or refrigeration. Deliver a consistent quality cup of cold brew or nitro cold brew, with our tank-less nitrogen solution.
- Premium quality coffee in an Innovative 'bag-in-box' (BiB) packaging solution
- Compact & Lightweight- 1-Gallon BiB yields 96 8-oz. servings – 20% more than the average 5-gallon keg
- Café quality freshness without any, preservatives or added coffee solids
- Natural long-lasting 4-month shelf life
- No refrigeration needed - Store in your pantry with your K-Cup® pods and whole beans
What is the difference between cold brew and iced coffee?
Cold brew is made by steeping ground coffee in cold water for 12-24 hours while iced coffee starts as hot coffee brewed at double strength. Cold brew is also known to be less acidic and offer 2-3 times more caffeince than traditional hot or iced coffee.
What is nitro cold brew?
Nitro cold brew is brewed the same as regular cold brew coffee, but mini nitrogen bubbles are added to create a rich flavor and creamy texture.