Premium quality coffee in an innovative (BiB) packaging solution
- Coffee is concentrated for an optimal 5:1 ratio and packaged in a lightweight and compact 1-gallon BiB
- Convenient & turnkey: deliver cold brew with ease
- Freshly prepared without any preservatives
- Shelf stable - store in your pantry, with no refrigeration needed
- Long-lasting, 4-month shelf life (2 weeks once opened)
- Compatible with several coutnertop cold brew dispensers
What is the difference between cold brew and iced coffee?
Cold brew is made by steeping ground coffee in cold water for 12-24 hours while iced coffee starts as hot coffee brewed at double strength. Cold brew is also known to be less acidic and offer 2-3 times more caffeince than traditional hot or iced coffee.
What is nitro cold brew?
Nitro cold brew is brewed the same as regular cold brew coffee, but mini nitrogen bubbles are added to create a rich flavor and creamy texture.